Stay away from selling yourself short. You need to have the talent to write an amazing term paper worthy of an “A.” It is really not difficult to make simple mistakes when you’re supplied with a big project. You can stop a number of very common mistakes. There are some common mistakes students make during thesis writing. Here are some tips on identifying top 10 mistakes students make during term paper writing.
- -First, you should stay away from selecting a general topic. Instead, it would be wise to be more specific. Finding a challenging topic that appeals to you would be really great. Doing so will bring passion into your research.
- -Starting work yourself is not a good idea. Before going ahead, you need to ask your teacher if he or she can approve your topic. You should then go for a deep research.
- -Many students do not pay attention to bibliography from the beginning of their data gathering. You must not do this during your term paper writing. Make sure you are taking notes. When collecting bibliographical information, you should be very honest. Make sure URLs, titles, publishers, page numbers, places of publication, etc. are correct.
- -Lack of organization in writing is a common mistake observed in term papers. You should put a lot of effort into organizing your paper.
- -Many students like to include irrelevant information. You should avoid including any irrelevant information. You must cite phrases in the approved manner, when using them from other writers. The most accepted style guide for in-text citations is MLA.
- -You must stay away from plagiarism. All information should be in your own words. You should write in such a way so that no plagiarism is found.
- -Proofread your research paper for any errors such as grammar, conceptual, spelling, punctuation or paragraph. Do not forget to double-check the facts, quotations, charts as well as figures.
- -Never submit your paper in a handwritten form. A printed term paper is always better. Make sure if your term paper is really attractive, organized, clean and informative.
- -No need to wait for the deadline. Try to complete your paper at least a few days before the deadline. Submit your paper in advance.
THESE ARE LYRICS THAT I OWN PERSONALLY...ALL SONGS HAVE EITHER BEEN NOTIRIZED OR IS PENDING....DO NOT COPY LYRICS FOR ANY REASONBy jesseasmith1983
It was 1993,when he got the call,the army man said sorry to interrupt life,but we need you to save our promised land one more time,my dad said damnit,i retired a few years ago,but ive seen the smoke,been wondering what i could do,now its off to save a stranger once again,its his duty,and by far the right thing to do,i miss him all the same....
(c)daddy come home,i miss you,youve been gone for way to long,i dream of you at night,when im sleepin,wonderin when ill see you again,ive never felt so lonely,so afraid in my life,i put my trust in god,he'll guide you safely and everything will be alright,i cant wait to see you again,daddy come home...
(v2)those five years took their toll,me and mom struggled to hold on,that time changed my dad,i remember him and mom fighting,something about we used to live better than that,he rushed off in anger,i didnt know it would be some time before i saw him again,in an effort to make things better,he just kept driving on,he called me one night on the telephone,said son im sorry,i got lost,said he thinks of me all the time,said he misse my smile,right then i forgave him,then i started to cry.....
(c)daddy come home,i miss you,youve been gone for way to long,i dream of you at night,when im sleepin,wonderin when ill see you again,ive never felt so lonely so afraid in my life,i put my trust in god,he'll guide you safely and everything will be alright,i cant wait to see you again,daddy come home....
repeat 1 time,with fade out....
SONG#2WHY WE DRINK
As a litte boy growing up,i always watched my mom an dad come home,just to get drunk,i used to think they were achololics,until one day, i asked why,they were drinking their lives away,my dad kinda got lost in space,then he began to say,its for lifes grace,son i aint ashamed of who i am,he said...
(c)we drink,to the dignified,we drink,to the ones who lost their lives,to the ones suffering and in pain,its just a southern thing,we drink,to remember their names....
(v2)i was in a bar,on a late summer night,everyone was partyin and having a good time,i shot a game of pool,with a couple of old guys,they had a mysterious look in their eyes,so i asked them what had brought them out,the said son if we told you,you wouldnt know what we were talking about,i said try me,you might be suprised,they began telling me a story of war,and how they'd almost ost their lives,said they had seen a lot of men die,and that night was all about memories,they said...
(c)we drink,to the dignified,we drink,to the ones who lost their lives,to the ones suffering and in pain,its just a southern thing,we drink,to remember their names...
(v3)some folks may not agree,with my southern philosphy,but i dont give a damn,i learned it from my daddy,and he taught me well,im out here today,to tell the world,why i drink everyday,il not let a day go by,that i dont remember someones name,its just a southern thing.....
(c)we drink,to the dignified,we drink,to the ones who ost their lives,to the ones suffering and in pain,its just a southern thing,we drik,to remember their names,yeah we drink,to remember their names...
SONG#3BORN AND BRED
Wake up in the morning 5 a.m,its time to get it in,work hard all day,but really cant wait,till we clock out again,we dream of the woods and our bad ways,smoke a cigarette,drink a beer,we cant help it,we were born this way,its just a southern thing...
(c)have you ever heard of a country boy,that didnt like to play,big mud tires, four wheelers,and that georgia red clay,we live out loud,we're the few,the proud,we're country boys for life...
(v2)they call us outsiders,because we make our own ways,we let it be known,we dont give a damn,yeah its just that plain,we have our lines that you'd be better not cross,if you do,goin to hell will be the cost,other than that,we're pretty easy to get along with,we just wanna ride around and have a good time...
(c)have you ever heard of a country boy that didnt like to play,big mud tires,four wheelers,and that georgia red clay,we live out loud,we're the few the proud,we're country boys for life...
(v3)born and bred in hospitality,taught to be a man by the best there is,mama sure knows how to raise her kids,god knows we've had our share of trouble,but its never been mamas fault,its just part of this crazy thing we call life,we're country boys for life...
(c)have you ever heard of a country boy that didnt like to play,big mud tires,furwhellers,and that georgia red clay,we live out loud,we're the few the proud,we're country boys for life....yeah...we're country boys for life..
ALL OF THESE SONGS NEED VOCALS AND MUSIC..I BELIEVE THAT AFTER REVIEWING THEM,YOU WILL AGREE THAT THEY MUST BE HEARD WORLDWIDE...ANYONE INTRESTED IN HELPING ME WITH VOCALS AND MUSIC,PLEASE CONTACT ME AT...email@example.com or at home 229-237-5358...looking forward to discussing matters futher with someone...this isnt all of my songs,i literally have around 450 that ive written..i will share royalties with potential vocalist and musician....
HEAR THE REBEL CRY
THE DRUMS BEAT FASTER WITH EACH BEAT
HEAR THE REBEL CRY
WAS NOT BORN IN DIXIE BUT MY HEART LAYS THERE SO
SEEING ALL THEM SOLDIERS FIGHTING IN THAT SMOKE
HEARING THE SCREAMS OF SOLDIERS AS THEY FALL
THE YEAR IS NOT 1800,S IT 2012
BUT STILL HEAR THAT MEMORY THAT EVEYONE ONE NO,S
ABOUT A BLOODY BATTLE THAT HAPPEN LONG AGO
THERE SPIRTS STILL ROAM THOSE FEILDS OF ECHOS
SOME SAY THEY STILL HEAR THE CRY THE REBEL CRY
THE PASS HAS GONE FROM THAT LAND
BUT ECHOS STILL REMAIN
AS THEY BUIRE THE SOULS OF THE LOST
THERE ECHOS STILL REMAIN
WRITTEN BY REBELCRY
HE TAUGHT US WHAT WE NEW
HELD US WHEN WE WAS SAD
CARED FOR US WHEN WE WAS YOUNG
HE TAUGHT US ABOUT LIFE
HE GAVE US RESPECT AS WELL
HE TAUGHT ME MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF
I HAD HELD HIM IN MY ARMS
HE PASSED ONE NIGHT YA SEE
HEART ATTACK WHAT KILLED MY DAD
I HELD HIM IN MY ARMS THAT NIGHT
KISSED HIS HEAD AND LAYED HIM DOWN
LET GOD TAKE IT FROM HERE I PRAYED
FOR HEAVEN HAS HIM IN THERE ARMS
LOOKS TO HEAVEN EVERYDAY
TIPS MY HAT TO MY FATHER SO
HELLO FATHER ITS ALMOST TIME FOR ME TO GO
BUT SOON I BE RIGHT BY YA SIDE IN HEAVEN
WHEN GOD PULLS MY TICKET FATHER SO
I WILL BE READY TO LET GO
WRITTEN BY REBELCRY